Yesterday was a hard day full of both sorrowness and also happiness.. What was sorrowful was that we need to do a Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign which is terribly hard to do, not to mention that not all the group members are doing what each of them should do.. What's making me even more angry is that later all of us are going to share the same marks.. Sigh.. When we briefed our ideas to Ms. Angie, it was super scary.. That Critical Studies class was certainly very critical.. What made me happy afterthat was the Studio Drawing class. It was full of joy and fun because we were very relaxed in the class, we were allowed to talk and play around in the class, and if our works were not done in the class, we were even allowed to continue them at home.. That was why I was enjoying myself in the class. Anyway, this was what I drew yesterday during Studio Drawing class:


This was how it looks like after I darken it and do a bit of touch-up here and there at home:

I had also read the luck of the Goat for the Tiger year next year and my luck is pretty funny.. It's in chinese anyway.. I will attached a copy of the page but only those that understand chinese will know what it means.. Basically, it is about my luck in love for the Tiger year.. It says I would be in love next year but it told me to concentrate not only in love but also in studies and also to improve myself to become a better person.. But wait, I am not the only 1991 Goat right? So, it is not neccessary accurate.. It's up to you whether you believe it or not.. As for me, I believe in it half half..

This morning, I woke up at 7.30a.m. to wrap the present that is to be given to my boyfriend tonight.. Today is his birthday!! 老公, Happy Birthday!! This is the outer shell of the present that I am going to give him tonight.. I know it's a bit not nice but it is full of my love~ I hope he can feel it..

After finish wrapping the present, I went and checked the bruise on my right knee.. It's is now even worse than before I did anything on it.. I should have listen to what my boyfriend said.. haha.. sorry~ This is the image of my cute little bruise~ (urgh.. but it's not that pain anymore)




hoh.. ppl's birthday u remember so well... mine,u 4get... (T3T)
ReplyDelete