Monday, October 12, 2009

Exhausted la~ ^^

I slept until 11 something this morning.. Yes, I know it's consider late.. But I can't really help it with me online until about 1.30am yesterday night, you can't really expect me to wake up early in the morning. Furthermore, I had been to 3 taekwondo classes yesterday, from morning 8.30a.m. until 6.30p.m. and I drove there, it's really tired, not to mention the training that we had. What's more sickening is that I was too clumsy yesterday. My sir called me to do demonstration with him(that means partner with him in front of the whole class to show what we need to train next). Then when I fell down that time, I was too slow and I lost my balance.. I used my knee to stop myself from falling too fast and in the end, I hurt my knee(right) and the bruise appeared straight after that and it was very obvious when I reach home in the evening. Today morning, the bruise was in blue-black condition(which means I should massage it). I told my mum about this and then she cooked rice for me(the rice is not for eating, ok? it's for massaging my leg and I need to do it really fast while it is still hot so that it would be effective to increase my blood circulation so that the blood clog would be gone).. Of course, it was painful when I was doing it.. First, because it's really hot.. Second, because I was having a bruise! My goodness.. And of course, it is quite effective because my bruise had bcome red which means now I only need to wait for it to recover itself. Okay, I had prove to show that I'm not lying about my bruise.. Here is the photo of my bruise..

No comments:

Post a Comment