skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So Sorry.. It was the Time of the Month
I would like to apologise to anyone that I had troubled yesterday night.. So sorry!! I was having PMS, terrible hormone imbalance.. I'm glad that it's over now, my 'friend' come and visit me this morning so I am feeling a lot more better now.. Thanks to those that was concerning about me but I'm so sorry for being so negative yesterday night!! Sorry!! Please forgive me.. Now I just wish that I should't be a girl.. Sigh.. But many things in life are fated and we have no power to change them, it is the God that has the power and to make decisions about how things should be.. And I too, believe God would have his reason for doing each decision.. I'm still feeling very sorry now to those that I had troubled yesterday night and had influence their mood.. Really really sorry..
No comments:
Post a Comment