Friday, October 9, 2009

*You are the Colours of My Life*

I wouldn't remember..
Couldn't recall..

I did not know when it started..
But somehow, it just st
arted..
Since from don't know when, all your joy and your sadness had been part of my life..
You are so very important to me..
Please do not doubt your place in my heart..
Do not underestimate yourself..
As I had said, you are SPECIAL to me..
You might think that you might not be the right one for me..
But, please stop thinking about that..
No one is perfect in this world, is there?
You are not perfect..
So do I..
You said I might find that you are not good one day..
But am I really that good?
I don't think so..
I am a human too..
Maybe you had only see all the good sides of me but haven't the not-good one?
I believe that every single person is born into this world for a reason..
Studies might not be your field.. It might be your weakness..
But does that stop me from loving you?
I knew it since day one when I first met you..
But I still fall for you..
I'm not good in study either..
With my family's condition.. I have no choice but to force myself to study hard..
Or else, I wouldn't have the chance to chase my dream..
The dream that I am doing now..
Maybe there are more things out there that are suitable for you?
Do not give up, keep searching!!
Please do remember, keep this in your heart..
You will always have my full support..
When the whole world decided to turn you down..
I will be there for you..
Please stop doubting about what's between us..
Please do not forget that we had undergone a misunderstanding before we started..
Doesn't that prove that we can't bare to lose each other?
I do understand that our relationship would undergo a lot of obstacles in the future..
But wouldn't all the obstacles that we are ought to face are going to strengthen the ties between us even more?
I hope that we can face all the obstacles together and together, we can overcome them!!
You had made my life so much more
colourful..
I'm going to make yours as
colourful as well!!
We might have more misunderstandings in the future but I believe that we can overcome them as long as our heart is tied to each other's..

No comments:

Post a Comment