skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Erm.. Anything..
My mum is getting weirder and weirder day by day.. She had been trying to make me feel bad to be in a relationship.. sigh.. I thought she was very supportive but it doesn't seems to turn out that way pretty well.. But I don't blame her because she's my mother.. Everything she does is for my own good even though I don't feel it that way when she nag at me straight to my face, but now come to think of it, what she had done is really good for me.. It's just that I can't take it when she say it that way.. But I will try to understand her because she has depression, she can't control her anger sometimes.. If she did not say it straight to my face.. When time passes, her anger accumulate in her and then she would explode one day!! That's why now when she tell me straight to my face, of course I would feel angry at the same time (duh.. I'm a human too) but I would try to think positively and accept what she say (slowly).. She's just worried that my studies will deteriorate when I started to be in a relationship but I would say, I will arrange my time properly.. It's just that this 'thing' is still new to me now and of course me too, need time to be adapted to this new 'thing' in my life.. And after it had gone more stable, I would be able to cope with my studies, my relationship and my other activities.. So, mum, I hope you would understand and will give me more time.. And, I promise you, I will not let this relationship to influence my studies and I will prove to you that I can even excel in studies while in a relationship!! You have my word..
No comments:
Post a Comment