Saturday, October 10, 2009

What A Day~

Today morning went to AEON Bukit Tinggi to meet a primary school friend of mine. She asked me few days ago whether I would like to earn extra income so I was like 'huh?'. So, she said she would explain further on today morning. When I reach there, I realised something was really different. There was a girl smiling to me as I approached and she shook my hand before I took my seat. After all of us arrived, she started to explain to us about what are all that earning-extra-income-thing about. I doubted what she said because I was being grown up in a family that say 'there is no free lunch in this world'. I mean, ofcourse I know that we need to pay a certain amount of money first before we could start earning the profit but I think it is too risky to me. I had rather play safe, so I wouldn't want to join the so-called business that they call it 'investment'. I'm happy with my life now and I'm not that desperate for money. If I want to spend money, I would need to first, learn how to save money. This would built up my discipline in the sense of 'save if you want to buy something for yourself'. In the end, I had rejected the offer. After that, I went to shop for a vacuum cleaner for my 'bao bei' and it was so cool when I cleaned my 'bao bei' just now. weeee~~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment