Friday, October 16, 2009

Bad Things Always Come Continuously..

Yesterday was another day full of sorrowness.. First, when I reached the college, my friend told me that we need to redo our proposal for the breast cancer campaign.. I was okay afterthat because it was expected.. So, it was like stressful during the discussion of the campaign but we were totally out of stress when we were in the Studio Drawing class.. As usual, we were allowed to talk during the class and we were enjoying our class then.. By doing that, we can actually paint better because how can you paint properly if you are under stress, right? After the Studio Drawing class, I went on the bus.. Feeling tired, I was lazy to walk so I decided to go down at a different station.. But who knows, it was very jam to go to that station.. When I nearly reached that station, due to the dearest Deepavali festival, the road was blocked by the police men.. I was nervous because I didn't know where to go down.. But luckily, I am very familiar with that area so I just called my mum and come and fetch me there.. During the night while I was bathing.. Fuuyoh~ the electric went off.. It was so scary.. Total darkness.. Before I went to bath, my dad shout from downstairs telling me and my mum to go to my grandmother's house to have dinner and then I shouted back at him telling him that both of us have had our dinner.. I thought he heard me because he went back to my grandmother's house afterthat.. But who knows, when I finished taking my bath, he came over and call us again and this time, he really heard what I said then he went off.. I thought he would go and tell my aunty but he didn't.. It was afterthat that my aunty called me and called me to go over to dinner (to make this clear, my grandmother's house is just next to my house).. I was seriously frustrated because at that time my internet couldn't connect at all and then my aunty keep calling me to go over to eat when I was already like, finished my dinner and was really full!!! I went downstairs and told my mum and then she called me to go which made me even more frustrated!! ish..

While for today.. Luckily we didn't discuss about the breast cancer campaign.. That's why my mood is slightly better.. Then during Digital Application class, we were allowed to go online before the class start and now we are having a half an hour break and I grab this opputurnity to go online and write my blog to release my stress.. But what was scary was that, when I open my blog, I saw the person that I hated the most in my entire life just stalked on my blog 2 days ago!! Argh!! For some people, they just don't know how much people hate them.. They don't get the point when people start ignoring their calls, not replying their messages, start ignoring them when they talk, try to avoid them whenever we can, raise our voice whenever talking to them,blocked them on Facebook and blocked them on MSN.. This kind of people is just too stubborn!! This means that we hate them and we want them to back off and stop bothering us!! I don't know that he's very thick-skinned and thought that people like them very much or he really is that dumb to get the point of people hate him!! Just get your ass off us!! Go away!! Shooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment