Saturday, January 16, 2010

Weee~ Free MP4

Yesterday after I came back from Sg. Wang, a lady came standing at my gate staring at me and I stared at her back.. Couldn't regconize who is that, I asked my mum to go and check out.. My mum asked the lady who was she looking for and then she said 'Jia Nee'.. Oh, that's my name but what she want from me? I don't even know her.. XD

I went out and told her that I was the one that she was looking for and I stared at her curiously, again.. Then, she took something out and gave it to me and told me that Mr. Lau (or however you spelled it) was not free and could not deliver it to me personally.. At that time, everything was clear to me and I knew it straight on the spot that the item in my hand was a MP4!! As she mentioned Mr. Lau, right at that time, 'Delta' just clicked in my head.. Basically, that lady was from Delta and she was delivering the MP4 to me on Mr. Lau's behalf.. After all, I did not went for the prize giving ceremony because I was accompanying someone to study and that someone is of course, more important than the MP4 and that was why I did not went for the event.. And, I thought by not presenting myself to the event, I would not get the prize.. But who knows, they actually deliver it right to my door step.. XD But however, I deserved it..

Why do I say so? If you live in Klang, I think you would understand.. You will be seeing my face all around the places.. At the road sides.. Mostly near schools.. Okay, I will try to make it clear to you.. I'm not 'Wanted' nor did I a superstar in Klang or what-so-ever.. It's just that I had went to this tuition centre named 'Delta' when I was form 5 and mind you, I only went for Chemistry (1 subject only) but somehow, after I got my SPM result.. The tuition centre kinda use my name as one of the people to advertise their tuition centre, as if all my 12As was because of them.. I repeat, I only had tuitioned 1 subject there and they put me as one of the heads on the banner of their tuition centre and it was(is) written '
12As LIM JIA NEE MGS' under my dark and yellowish head.. sob.. so embarassing.. I hate that photo.. That can be one of the worst photo that I had taken in my whole life and it is out in publicity!! Argh!! This is why I say I deserve the MP4!!

Back to the topic.. If you wanna know which of the heads is me.. I can tell you.. Because it is like, more than 10 heads on the banners and you wont have time to browse through everyone's face by driving passed the banner (not to mention that you are driving and you should concentrate on the road).. If it is the banner with light blue as the background, my head is the 3rd one couting from the centre towards the right.. it is like about 16 heads on the banner.. so it should be this way: (underscroll= 1 head; X= my head)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (Delta's logo) _ _ X _ _ _ _ _

While for the other one which is dark purple as the background, my head is the 3rd one counting from the right.. it should be this way:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (Delta's logo) _ _ _ _ _ X _ _

Good luck in searching my head!!
(Hints: you will see the banners at some cross junctions in Bayu Perdana and Chi Liung area; when you are on your way from KL to Klang's bus station, the banner is near Hospital Bukit Kuda; when you are near Klang's bus station; and most of all, near the main gate on the fence of most schools in Klang)

Good Luck in searching while I am listening to my MP4!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment