At 8.30a.m. in the morning, we had a training in Bukit Tinggi's Taekwondo Centre before we proceed to Pandamaran B for the grading which start at 1p.m. but we need to be there at 12p.m. to revise those that are going for grading later..
As the grading start, as usual, we bowed to our grand master and then we had belt giving ceremony and I was the photographer taking photos very not professionally.. This was because I had got so used to taking photos with my DSLR camera a.k.a my 'bao bei', I was so not used to the compact/digital camera that my sir lend to me.. can you imagine I was trying to find a hole to look through to focus on the photos that I had to take (we need to do this with DSLR camera but not with digital camera because digital camera has everything on the LCD screen!!).. OMG!! can you imagine how silly did I looked like?
After the ceremony and all, there goes the grading.. It was white belt first and my sir asked me whether I would be able to conduct and I told him that I was scared that I might do mistakes.. I thought he had given up and I was so relieved.. But who knows, he suddenly asked me to conduct back.. Argh!! I was freaked out and I did not have a reason at all to reject him.. T.T And there goes me, standing in front there like an idiot and I was so nervous and I had forgotten to bow to the examiner.. it was so embarassing.. the white belt went on for not too long and I did stuck here and there but I did managed to finish it off, thank God!! But however, I did got some advise that my conduct was not very good but what's more that I can expect? It was my first time! But I guarantee I will be much better the next time if I need to conduct again..
The grading went on further after that.. I was standing in front there helping out those instructors because some of the other black belts had gone to only God knows where they had went.. By standing from 12p.m. to 4p.m. ++, my legs (especially the calf part) had gone to numbness and finally I had got to rest when it was the turn of an instructor that do not like the black belts to help him out and I would not want to be an idiot again to help him and therefore, I grabbed that chance to rest my legs and chill (by eating Yu Yu Ice~)
After the grading, we took some photos with our grand master and we took our family photos.. ^^ although it was without the presence of my 'mui mui' and with the presence of 3 'kelefehs' but it was still a good memory~






No comments:
Post a Comment