Monday, January 25, 2010

Had I Changed?

Today I went to college.. Erm.. My attire was a little bit different from what I used to wear, a little bit girlish than before.. Maybe myself don't really feel that there were any difference but somehow, my friends realise it more than I do..

My friends realise that I had become more girlish and they are happy for me.. Haha.. I was a little bit scared that they might tease me or something but they were happy for me!! Thanks, mate!!

During Photography class, another friend saw me sitting nearby him and he suddenly said that my hair had grew longer.. Then when we were in the dark room processing our photos, he told me again that I had changed a lot.. As in I no longer talking loudly (in scolding tone) and I had gotten more decent.. =='' Was I that scary before this? XD

Then when I went to the washroom, I met three of my friends which are now in the Fashion Design department.. I was staring at them but somehow they couldn't recognize me.. Until one of them look clearly at me then she realised it was me and then she said I looked very different and they couldn't recognize me at the first place.. Did I really changed that much?

No comments:

Post a Comment