Here's the process of my hard work..
5. Water-sand > spray grey > spray black > do graphic > spray clear spray (Gosh!! this was like the freaking last step and I did mistake!! The F***ing clear spray did not dry and it stains!!)
6. After banging my head for solutions.. I water-sand away the clear spray layer > tear off the graphics > put putty > water-sand again.. This is how it looks like after I reconstruct it:
7. Spray grey (my God, this is like a few steps back..) > water-sand again > spray black > trying to do graphic by sticking masking tape
8. Graphics by masking tape? FAIL!! TT.TT *bang head*
9. Then I don't care and just think of something to cover it.. Which is to print an extremely large speaker to cover it! This is why the speaker looks so weird.. x) Taadaa!!!! xD
10. As I scared that my lecturer might 'hurt' my MP3 mock-up.. This is what I did.. I did packaging for it!! xP (I heard that the other lecturers were laughing when they saw my lecturer carrying my package of MP3.. Then one of the lecturer answered that I treasured it so much because it is my first ever mock-up)













No comments:
Post a Comment